• Good “in situ” impact sound insulation.
• It gives greater elasticity to all sports floorings.
• Suitable for special site requirements where greater compressive strength is required.
• Unalterable over time.
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not compromise performance or characteristics.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Easy to lay.
• Easy and dust-free cutting using a utility knife or box cutter.
• Large format sheets for faster coverage of large spaces such as gyms.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Manufactured with low environmental impact.
• It contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• This product complies with the requirements defined by CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
The resilient layer is made of second-generation reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene. This product ensures an even performance and high compressive strength over the time (Isolmant IsolDrum Sport type). Nominal Thickness 6 mm, density 70 kg/ m3. 10% compressive deformation with 85 kPa. 3% residual deflection after 24 h (after 22 h loading at 25% deflection).
Copy Item Specifications