• Specifically designed for renovation works, but it can be used also in new buildings.
• High airborne acoustic insulation.
• High thermal insulation.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Inalterable over time.
• Unlimited duration.
• The performance or characteristics are not compromised by contact with water.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Non-toxic and non-allergenic
• Small rolls for easy handling during renovation work.
• This product does not require sealing between joints.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Eco-friendly and recyclable.
• Manufactured with low environmental impact.
• Contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
Insulating product that comes in rolls and it is made of soundproofing 3-mm thick reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene that is joined on both sides with soundproofing 2 cm polyester fibre. Nominal thickness approx. 40 mm.
Copy item specification