• Excellent acoustic impact sound and airborne insulation.
• Suitable for use in both renovation and new construction.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Inalterable over time.
• Unlimited durability.
• Contact with water does not compromise performance or characteristics.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Easy to lay products.
• Product with overlaps.
• Easy to trim: can be easily cut with a utility knife or box cutter
• Volatile substances free(VOC A+).
• Eco-friendly and recyclable.
• Manufactured with low environmental impact.
• Contributes to achieving credits for the environmental certification of a building according to the LEED or ITACA protocols.
• This product can be disposed of according to CER n. 170604.
• Complies with the requirements defined by the Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the request for high acoustic insulation performance, the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Resilient layer is made of reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene, with the upper side embossed and screen-printed joined on the under side with a special needle-worked fibre that is conceived to enhance the acoustic performance (Isolmant Underplus Black.E). To be positioned with the fibre side facing down. Product with overlaps.
Nominal thickness 6 mm.
Dynamic stiffness 17 MN/m3.
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?