• Excellent acoustic impact sound and airborne insulation.
• Heavy layer product.
• It can be used in both renovation and new construction.
• High resistance to foot traffic and tearing.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Inalterable in time.
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not affect performance or characteristics.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Easy installation.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• This product complies with the requirements defined by Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Resilient layer made of physically reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene, joined on the upper side with EPDM rubber (specially calibrated in terms of mass) covered with a layer of non-woven fabric and on the lower side with a special needle-worked fibre that is conceived to enhance the acoustic performance (Isolmant Super Biplus type). Nominal thickness 10 mm. To be positioned with the rubber side facing upwards.
Dynamic stiffness 10 MN/m3.
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?