• ISCC Plus certified and made from bio-circular raw materials.
• Easy to install product.
• Easy to trim: can be easily cut with a utility knife or box cutter.
• Excellent acoustic impact sound and airborne insulation.
• Suitable for use in both renovation and new construction.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Inalterable over time.
• ISCC Plus certified bio-circulated renewable material (using mass balance approach).
• The renewable source is not in competition with the food chain, is derived from biomass, is certified and meets the definition of waste or residue according to ISCC.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• This product contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or BREEM standards.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
Resilient layer is made of second-generation reticulated expanded closed-cell Isolmant Special Serie R polyethylene from renewable sources and fossil free (ISCC PLUS certified). This product ensures an even performance and high compressive strength over the type. To be installed with the embossed and screen-printed side facing upwards. Density 30 kg/m3. Nominal thickness 5 mm. Dynamic stiffness s’t = s’ = 33 MN/m3. Impact sound insulation .Lw=26 dB. Fossil Free.
Copy item specification