• Excellent acoustic impact sound and airborne insulation.
• Suitable for use in both renovation and new construction.
• High resistance to foot traffic and tearing
• Better load distribution.
• Low thermal conductivity
• Inalterable in time.
• Unlimited durability.
• Contact with water does not affect performance or characteristics.
• Impervious to mould or insects.
• Easy to install products.
• Easy to trim: can be easily cut with a utility knife or box cutter.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Manufactured with low environmental impact.
• Contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
Resilient layer is made of second-generation reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene, joined on the upper side with a anti-tearing FIBREREINFORCED
fabri. This product ensures an even performance and high compressive strength over the time (Isolmant Special Plus type). To be
installed with the embossed and screen-printed side facing upwards. Density 30 kg/m3. Nominal thickness 5 mm. Dynamic stiffness 60 MN/m3.
Copy item specification