• Good sound insulation against impact noise and airborne noise.
• This product allows compliance with thermal transmittance limits for inter-floor slabs when properly combined with the floor and finishing screed.
• It can be used in both renovation and new construction.
• High mechanical and tear resistance.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Inalterable in time.
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not affect performance or characteristics.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Easy installation.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free (VOC A+).
• Environmentally friendly production.
• This product contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• This product complies with the requirements defined by Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Resilient layer made of closed-cell, cross-linked polyethylene foam, laminated on the upper side with an aluminate, embossed film with an anti-tearfeature ( Isolmant D 311 type). To be installed with the aluminate-coated side facing upwards. Product with overlaps.
Nominal thickness 22 mm. Dynamic stiffness 37 MN/m3.
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?