• Excellent sound insulation against impact noise and reverberation noise (RWS).
• Coated by an aluminised PET film with vapour barrier function.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Reaction to fire class Bfl-s1.
• High compressive strength (CS).
• Easy and dust-free cutting using a utility knife or box cutter.
• To be installed with the aluminate-coated side facing upwards.
• It is recommended that joints be sealed with Isolmant Nastro Aluminato.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free (VOC A+).
• It has been awarded the Blue Angel German Ecolabel.
• Free of plasticisers, asbestos, formaldehyde, halogens and heavy metals.
• It is solvent-free and contains no other ozone-depleting substances.
• The natural raw materials used do not compete with other food crops.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• This product complies with the requirements defined by Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
This resilient layer is made of HD thermally conductive viscoelastic material, coated with a PET aluminate film to prevent rising moisture (Isolmant Top type). To be installed with the aluminate-coated side facing upwards. Reaction to fire class Bfl-s1. Nominal thickness 1.8 mm.
Copy item specification