• Excellent impact noise and reverberation noise insulation (RWS).
• Low thermal resistance.
• Vapour barrier with adhesive selvedge Sd > 100m.
• Easy and dust-free cutting using a utility knife or box cutter.
• Adhesive overlapping flaps to facilitate overlapping and sealing of sheets.
• To be laid with the red PE film facing upwards
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Free of plasticisers, asbestos, formaldehyde, halogens and heavy metals.
• It is solvent-free and contains no other ozone-depleting substances.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• It complies with the requirements defined by the CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the request for high acoustic insulation performance, the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Resilient layer made of Isolmant high density polyethylene coated by PE film that acts as a vapour barrier (Isolmant IsolDrum HD Red type). Its film flap overlaps the underlay edge for about 10 cm to allow the connection between sheets.
To be installed with the red PE transparent film facing upwards. Nominal thickness 2 mm.
Copy Item Specifications