• It provides a significant increase in acoustic insulation against impact in case of renovation and new construction.
• This product can be used on iron stairs.
• Low thickness.
• Easy installation.
• Product supplied with accessories for correct installation.
• This product does not require any special glues to install.
• The treads and risers are already pre-cut; they only need to be trimmed.
• It allows for the glue installation of finishes directly onto the structural part of the staircase.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free (VOC A+)
• Environmentally friendly production.
• This product contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• This product complies with the requirements defined by Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Resilient elastodynamic acoustic layer with low thickness, desolidarising and reinforcing pre-cut in standard tread and riser sizes designed for stairwell applications. This product is made of HD Isolmant expanded polypropylene material which is coated on the upper and lower side with special Isolmant screen-printed, black Fibtec XP1 (black screen-printed and calendered polypropylene fabric for technical application). (Isolmant Kit Scale type). Nominal thickness 2 mm, density 77 kg/m3 thermal conductivity 0.037 W/mK.
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?