• It can be used in both renovation and new construction.
• High acoustic insulation against airborne noise.
• Thermal insulation.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Inalterable in time.
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not affect performance or characteristics.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Non-toxic and non-allergenic.
• Easy installation.
• It is a flexible product that can be shaped around the existing pipes and ducts.
• Variable height, on request, to adapt to all site requirements.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free (VOC A+).
• Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
• Environmentally friendly production.
• This product contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• This product complies with the requirements defined by Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Acoustic ceiling consisting of a panel with a nominal thickness of 80 mm, made of recycled, heat-bonded high-density polyester fibre 60 kg/m3. Length 120 cm, height up to 1 m on request, reduction of lateral sound transmissions into rooms by approx. 12 dB.
Thermal Resistance Rt = 2.45 m2 K/W . Class 1 with Ministerial certificate (type Isolmant Setto Acustico Fibra).
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?