• Can be used both in renovation and in new buildings.
• High airborne acoustic insulation.
• High thermal insulation.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Unalterable over time.
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not compromise performance or characteri-stics.
• Resistant to mould or insect.
• Non-toxic and non-allergenic.
• Easy to install.
• Panel with dimensions designed to avoid waste when installing in the cavity of plasterboard structures.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Eco-friendly and recyclable.
• Manufactured with low environmental impact.
• Contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards
• this product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• Complies with the requirements defined by the Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation mate-rials regarding the request for high acoustic insulation performance, the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Insulating panels (0.6 x 1.00 m) made of a layer of recycled fibre of polyester for technical application whose density increase along the thickness. This product provide a high sound insulation performance and thermal resistance (Isolmant Perfetto CG type).
25 or 45 mm nominal thickness Panel thermal resistance equal to 0.658 o 1.184 m2 K/W (for 25 and 45 mm versions).
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?