• It can be used both in renovation and in new buildings;
• High airborne acoustic insulation;
• Unalterable over time;
• Unlimited duration;
• Contact with water does not compromise performance or characte ristics;
• Resistant to mould or insects;
• Easy to install using cement-based glue.
Insulation layer consisting of a palster of coated gypsum bonded to a layer of rubber (surface mass 14 kg/m2 in 20 mm thickness) (type IsolGypsum Gomma XL). Weight approx. 24 kg/m2. Nominal thickness 32.5 mm.
Copy item specification