• Can be used both in renovation and in new buildings;
• High airborne acoustic insulation;
• High thermal insulation thermal conductivity;
• Unalterable over time;
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not compromise performance or characteristics;
• Resistant to mould or insects;
• Easy to install;
• Hinged product for easier installation on site.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+);
• Contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards;
• Complies with the requirements defined by the Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the request for high acoustic insulation performance, the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Isolmant Polimuro is an insulating layer that consists of rolls of reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene joined on both sides with a needleworked fibre that is conceived to enhance the acoustic performance (type Isolmant Polimuro). Product with overlaps. Density 30 kg/m3 approx. Nominal thickness 12 mm.
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?