• Can be used both in renovation and in new buildings.
• High airborne acoustic insulation.
• High thermal insulation.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Unalterable over time.
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not compromise performance or characteri stics.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Non-toxic and non-allergenic.
• Easy installation.
• No sealing required between joints.
• Full height panel.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Eco-friendly and recyclable.
• Manufactured with low environmental impact.
• Contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• this product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• Complies with the requirements defined by the Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the request for high acoustic insulation performance, the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Insulating panels (1.00 x 2.85 m) made of a layer of recycled fibre of polyester for technical application whose density increases along the thickness. This product provide a high sound insulation performance and thermal resistance as well (Isolmant Perfetto TR type). 30 or 50 mm nominal thickness Panel thermal resistance equal to 0.858- 1.429 m2K/W (for 30 and 50 mm versions respectively). Reaction to fire: Euroclass B-s2,d0.
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?