• Can be used both in renovation and in new buildings.
• High airborne acoustic insulation.
• High thermal insulation.
• Low thermal conductivity.
• Unalterable over time.
• Unlimited duration.
• Contact with water does not compromise performance or characteristics.
• Resistant to mould or insects.
• Non-toxic and non-allergenic.
• Full-height load- bearing panel for easy and quick installation.
• Panel with adhesive taping overlapping fabric.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Eco-friendly and recyclable.
• Manufactured with low environmental impact.
• Contributes to achieve credits for the environmental certification of a building according to LEED or ITACA standards.
• this product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• Complies with the requirements defined by the Italian CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the request for high acoustic insulation performance, the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Full-height insulating panel (1.00 x 2.85 m) made of reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene joined to a layer of recycled fibre of polyester for technical application whose density increase along the thickness. This product provides high sound insulation performance and thermal resistance (Isolmant Perfetto Special type). This product comes with overlaps and adhesive tape. 30 or 50 mm nominal thickness Panel thermal resistance equal to 0.857 o 1.429 m2K/W (for 30 and 50 mm versions respectively).
Copy item specification
Do you want further information about this product?