• Excellent insulation against impact noise and reverberation noise (RWS).
• Minimum thickness.
• Low thermal resistance.
• High compressive strength (CS).
• Easy, dust-free cutting using a utility knife or box cutter.
• To be laid with the screen-printed side up.
• Volatile Organic Compounds free(VOC A+).
• Free of plasticisers, asbestos, formaldehyde, halogens and heavy metals.
• It is solvent-free and contains no other ozone-depleting substances.
• This product can be disposed of according to EWC n. 170604.
• It complies with the requirements defined by the CAM Edilizia for acoustic and thermal insulation materials regarding the request for high acoustic insulation performance, the percentage of recycled material and the absence of hazardous substances.
Resilient layer made of second-generation reticulated expanded closed-cell polyethylene. This product ensures an even performance and high compressive strength over the time (Isolmant IsolDrum N type). To be installed with the embossed and screen-printed side in visible position. Density 67 kg/m3. Nominal thickness 1 mm.
Copy Item Specifications